"No, your majesty. Some rumors that she's headed here . . . but those are almost assuredly false."
"Ah. Well, let's look over our options for exercising the army. As I see it, we have a number of possible 'options'.
- We could launch another attack on Saxe-Bearstein -- although the Mollwitz campaign failed badly.
- We could support Zichenau by launching a strike into northern Stollen -- say at that sawmill the Lobster Duke loves so much.
- We could attack Tippelbruder again -- I doubt that they could resurrect the alliance that managed to turn us away last time.
- We could invade the Frankszonian lands on this side of the river -- but Gallia might not appreciate that -- and we do want to stay on their good side (they are one of our few friends).
- We could attack someone new."